Owl Path Learning Community is a learning environment, located in Jupiter, Florida, created to provide students with the tools they need to be independent learners and thinkers in a fast paced, diverse, and changing world.
Through an Open Classroom, electives, and one-on-one attention, we will find the path that is right for your child while encouraging growth and motivation.
Contact us today to learn more about the Owl Path program.
What We Offer:
- A loving and nurturing learning environment
- An Open Classroom and elective classes developed with child-lead learning in mind
- High School and Advanced Placement (AP) Classes
- A place where homeschoolers can connect and thrive
- Supplementary education for homeschooling parents
- Individualized attention and education plans
- Work product for portfolios
- Attendance Records
- Public Service Hours
- Online Tutoring
- Owl Path Learning Community runs year round.
- Classes are scheduled in 4-week increments, with breaks, throughout the year (see calendar for more details).
- Morning, Open Class, sessions are available for students between 4 and 14, and students are grouped by ability and age level.
- Electives are open to multiple age levels.
- High School and Advanced Classes are available based on age and ability level (pretests are often required).
- Parents are responsible for registering student(s) as homeschoolers (if applicable).
- Parents are responsible for maintaining portfolios and attendance records.
- Registration can be done online or in person.
- Please use our contact form or call (561) 316-4448 to schedule a tour.
- Tuition is charged prior to each session’s start date.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card.
The Non-Profit Background of Owl Path
Did you know that Owl Path Learning Community is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization? Owl Path is a subsidiary of Forget Me Not Advocacy Group, Inc.. (FMN), an organization whose mission is to support and encourage young people, giving them the tools they need to lead a healthy and happy life. The concept of a learning community has been part of FMN’s vision since it’s inception and is now coming into reality. Stay tuned for exciting community events, workshops, and speakers! We have a lot in the works and are super excited to call Jupiter our home.